三、接待的英语
1.还有更早一点的吗? Is there any earlier one?
2.火车通行证有折扣吗?Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
3.我要等多久呢? How long will I have to wait?
4.我到哪里可以预订? Where can I make a reservation?
5.这是每日航班吗?Is this a daily flight?
6.把它托运到我的目的地。Check it to my final destination
7.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。Thatll put us both in the picture.
8.我还不能马上说定。I can’t say for certain off-hand.
9.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 Weve got to report back to the head office.
10.我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。 I hope my visit does not cause you too muchtrouble.
11.你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。Im impressed by your approach to business.
12.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来 We would be glad to start business with you.
13.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来 We would be glad to start business with you.
14.这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.
15.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
四、价格英语
1.可以了解一下你们的价格吗? May I have an idea of your prices?
2. 可以即期交货吗? Could you make prompt delivery?
3.为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗? Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
4. 实价,实盘 firm price
5.在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。 In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
6.谢谢你们的询价。 Thank you for your inquiry.